Director of Partnerships
ReUp Education seeks an experienced Director of Partnerships with a strong track record of securing new clients and partners. Are you the kind of person who comes home from a conference with 5 new friends and does that translate into new client opportunities? Do you connect with people deeply and build extraordinary relationships everywhere you go? Have you successfully helped an institution adopt a new idea, initiative, or program? Have you artfully navigated tricky political situations by offering up a new set of solutions that yielded tangible results? If so, this role may be perfect for you. As the ReUp Director of Partnerships, you will report directly to the CEO and help build out our pipeline for our next set of university partners. You will be responsible for helping to grow and scale our work across the country and tackle a big and important problem.
- Qualify inbound leads, including initial follow-up, leading qualification calls, conducting product demos, providing price quotes, coordinating meetings with key decision makers and the ReUp CEO, gathering customer information & documents throughout the approval process, and setting up everything for final closing.
- Own deals, and develop skill set for larger, complex opportunities through collaboration with CEO.
- Document all customer information and interactions in CRM tool.
- Work with CEO to generate new leads and assist with marketing activities as needed.
- Create your own collateral, including product overviews, pitch decks, basic screencast videos, customer proposals, etc.
- Generate weekly and quarterly reports on the sales pipeline and key sales metrics.
- Extraordinary track record of bringing in new clients to a fast growing organization.
- 3-5 years of working in partner development, customer success or another customer-facing role at an early stage company.
- Extremely organized and prompt; quickly follow-up on all new leads and never let a lead fall through the cracks.
- Consultative communicator, deeply connecting with customers rather than working from a standardized script.
- Desire to work in a less structured environment and help lay the foundations of the company’s first partner development processes.
- Results focused, eager to meet or exceed company revenue goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be equally comfortable with virtual (phone and video conference) and in-person customer meetings.
- Collaborative team member who thrives on working and learning at a fast pace.
- Be the driving force in meeting aggressive growth goals.
- Build strong customer relationships that establish trust & confidence.
- Work directly with the CEO to scale our product.
- Help establish sales & marketing processes to scale company growth.
- Help spread new, innovative models to existing universities.
ReUp employees share a passion for second and third chances. We fight hard to support students as they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and you can feel that in our bones and our culture. We really mean it when we say we care about hiring people from diverse backgrounds. Take a look at our team tab on our website to read about our staff’s stories. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ReUp Education, Inc. ("ReUp") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ReUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ReUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ReUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.