ReUp Success Coach
Do you love to inspire and motivate people? Are you an effective communicator with the ability to motivate change in someone’s life? If so, we encourage you to apply to our Success Coach position at ReUp Education.
At ReUp, it is our mission to clear a path for students who have taken a break from college to return to school, complete their remaining credits, and graduate. ReUp has re-enrolled over 4,200 students to date.
As a Success Coach, you will drive our organization by working individually with students at one of our partner universities. You will engage with students to learn their story and inspire them to go back to school and complete their degree. Students will rely on you for support, guidance, and encouragement to get to the finish line. You will be part of a mission-driven organization and have the ability to make life-changing differences in many lives.
- Build strong relationships with students to inspire clarity, confidence, and success, so that students can re-enter college and complete their degrees.
- Develop plans that connect students’ future goals with their daily academic requirements.
- Connect with students via video, phone calls, email, and text.
- Collaborate with ReUp staff and university administrators.
- Participate in ReUp’s internal meetings and training sessions.
- Empower students to work through challenges from their time exploring re-enrollment through graduation.
- Document student progress and report to ReUp staff through use of our CRM system, Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Utilize ReUp’s technology to detect student patterns and offer tailored support.
- Co-build specific plans with students to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of student and/or customer service work preferred.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
- Ability to work remotely in a private and quiet working space.
- Attention to detail is one of your fundamental skills.
- Passion to help students and make a difference in their lives.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Persistent in supporting students willing and able to re-enroll.
- Continuously available when students need your help.
- Maintain professional maturity in a consultative role, and able to work fluidly and collaboratively within a remote team.
- You care about ReUp’s mission and are committed to helping us open new opportunity to students.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Unlimited time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
Candidate is able to work remotely.
ReUp employees share a passion for second chances. We fight hard to support students as they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and you can feel that in our bones and our culture. We really mean it when we say we care about hiring people from diverse backgrounds. Take a look at our team tab on our website to read about our staff’s stories. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ReUp Education, Inc. ("ReUp") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ReUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ReUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ReUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.